Thursday, October 17, 2013

what I didn't expect

...from my maternity leave. There are a lot of things that happened during that time that were unexpected. Probably the most surprising is that not only did I get to know our new little Sterling, I got to spend a lot of one on one time with Hudson. 
We had the luxury of a lot of "Mommy dates"; going to the playground, breakfast at the bagel shop, even grocery shopping just with Hudson. 




One of the best things we did during the pregnancy was to save enough to keep Violet on during my maternity leave. This really allowed me time to reconnect with Hudson on a daily basis during a really difficult transition time for our family. I had the chance to spend a lot of time with him which is something he really values. 
And Sterling got a lot of snuggle time too!




No comments:

Post a Comment