Wednesday, October 16, 2013

30 day update

So I KNOW I have been VERY remiss about updating this blog this year. I'm kicking myself as I have a ton of fun things to share of 2013 (I'm still in denial that it is October), but I just haven't taken the time to get my act together and actually post. I actually love the blog not only to share with you, but also as a family history. the Brooklyn Baby blog has been a great reference for Sterling - When did Hudson start crawling? When was teething really bad?

Hence the plan of the '30 day update.' I am doing a blog 'bootcamp' for 30 days. Some days may have long posts, some may be short. They will be in chronological order for the year, but just dating back to moments I want to remember (and share with you), but wasn't able to capture at that time.

You'll also noted that I've tried to add an Instagram feed at the side. Hopefully this will be a nice update of more of our day to day comings and goings.

So thank you. Thank you for your patience, and I hope you enjoy....our 30 day update!

And a little eye candy for what is currently happening to the outside of our 4th floor walk-up...new resurfaced brownstone!

No comments:

Post a Comment